Medical Debt Collections Made Easy With Credit Associates, Inc.
Handling patient bad debt is a time consuming exercise for any medical practice center.Our staff has been working with medical facilities just like yours since 2000. Immediately upon inception of this agency it was determined that medical recovery would be an integral part of the services we provide.
No fee, No minimum, pay on performance recovery partner.
As in all areas of professional services, we maintain a strict compliance approach to all collection efforts. Debt Collection is a highly regulated industry, which is why when it comes to compliance, Credit Associates is committed to the ongoing effort to review, understand and abide by those regulatory guidelines. Our Clients can rest assured Credit Associates is not just committed to compliance, but strives to go above and beyond in maintaining security and compliance standards.
Credit Associates will work in partnership with your facility to help your patients:
- Understand the balanced owed i.e. deductible, 80/20 or denied claim.
- Decide how best they can pay the bill, whether in full, by check, credit card or by making payments and then we keep them on track monthly with their obligation to your facility. Payments can be made on the Credit Associates web site, as well as being mailed or calling in payments. We attempt to make your patients ability to pay their bill as easy as possible to promote quicker payments.
- Obtain pre-authorizations with-in the time limits allowed that will create re-accruing payments that will be a steady stream of revenue for your facility.
- How to avoid having account reported to credit bureaus.
We are proud members of ACA, International the Association of Collection and Credit Professionals, that subscribes to the following pledge:
The Collector’s Pledge
- I believe every person has worth as an individual.
- I believe every person should be treated with dignity and respect.
- I will make it my responsibility to help consumers find ways to pay their just debts.
- I will be professional and ethical.
- I will commit to honoring this pledge.